Suffering from ASMI, underwent CABG, coronary angiogram. Do i need to go PCI. What do to?

I am 57 yr old male from India. I am a non-smoker, teetotaller and pure vegetarian. I suffered ASMI in Jun-2003 and underwent CABG (LIMA to LAD and RIMA to D1). Since then I have been on strict medication (ACE inhibitors, Beta Blockers, Blood thinners, etc.) and diet . Two months back, after an acute coronary syndrome , I underwent coronary angiogram and was diagnosed with earlier patent grafts and 60-70% occlusion in the proximal RCA. From the day I was released from hospital till now, no symptom of angina. What am I to do now, continue with medication or do I require a PCI? Pl. advise. THIRU
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013