Spot on forekin, red with white tip, no pain unless touched. Serious?

Hello, I had a small spot on my foreskin of my Penis . You could just about see it and you could feel it when touched. However, I often touched and messed around with it and I have noticed that its got bigger. Much more visible and red with a white tip. It s not huge but considering where it is its quite big. It s not causing me pain or discomfort unless properly touched. Is it just a pot caused by constant messing around with it or is it something more serious? Please help I m so scared. I m 16
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012