Sore bump on roof of mouth, holes in gums. Gargling with salt water. Gluten allergy?

I have a sore bump on the roof of my mouth, and a part of the skin is tender and feels very smooth. Right next to it closer to my tooth I have several little holes in my gums that also hurt. I have been gargling with salt and water but today I got two canker sites on the inside of my mouth and on my lip. I have an allergy to gluten would this be a symptom of ingesting gluten or should I see a doctor? It hurts so much I can t even eat, anything.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013