Sore breast, missed period, are these the symptoms of pregnancy. Had protected sex.

well, my breasts are a little more sore than usual. and it was time for me to get my period almost a week ago[i still haven t] and i m tired. when i had sex, my boyfriend didn t use a condom and he said he took it out right before he was about to *** . is it still possible that i m pregnant? well, my breasts are a little more sore than usual. and it was time for me to get my period almost a week ago[i still haven t] and i m tired. when i had sex, my boyfriend didn t use a condom and he said he took it out right before he was about to *** . is it still possible that i m pregnant? btw. i ve had sex maybe once a week for the past month, so...idk if that makes a difference. just throwing that out there.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009