Small, grainy bumps on labia minora spreading into pubic hair on outer lips. Cure?

Women s health question on libia minora. I have these tine little bumps, hardly the size of a grain of sand each. They start and work there way outward a bit from the libia minora. When the skin is stretched they appear to be somewhat white. They are not irritating and i don t even know they even exist unless i am actually looking at them. I am young and too embarrassed to ask my mom to take me to the gynecologist . I read somewhere that they may be secretion glands, because secretion glands are supposed to appear lime small bumps to the naked eye. From what I can tell they spread out from the libia minora slightly and stop before reaching the edge of the red area surround the inner lips/in the outer lips and pick back up again around the edge of the red and spread into my pubic hair on the outer lips. However, i am not sure if they pick back up because it is simply where my hair grows or not.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013