Recurring spots on pubic area that are mildly itchy. What could it be?

Hi. I m 18 and female. A couple of weeks ago i noted a quite big red spot on my pubic area, it seemed as if a thin layer of skin was off the top of it then it dried up and healed. Then i got another one about a cm wide on my inner thigh and it again got slightly crusty then healed. This kept happening and now I have lots of smaller spots all over my pubic area. Someone told me it might be from shaving a lot but a couple of the spots aren t on top of any hair. It s not painful but they are slightly itchy. I ve been for an sexual health check up before and got the all clear and since then i ve only been with one person who doesnt have these symptoms. Please can someone give me any idea of what this could be? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013