Should I consult a doctor if I have lightheadedness and dizziness ?

My Hb is 15.4. I m lifelong vergetarian. I m tired, lethargic, have had urticaria past 3 weeks which is worse at night and have microscopic heamaturia - occasional protein.(Am RN so have access to testing strips). I expereince periods of lightheadedness and dizziness when walking (BP is fine). I have not felt myself for the past year now and starting to notice every liitle niggle and start trying to link it with all the other symptoms.Should I see someone?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011