Shaking, sweating, dizziness, arm numbness, pulsing sensation. Taking lisinopril for BP. Causes?

hi I am 54 years old any have been generally unwell for several weeks yesterday I was doing some work in the garden well i became very shaky and sweating a lot i became very light headed angd giddy i had a funny feeling in my arm and then it went numb the feeling returned later but today it feelsw like the is a pulse beating in my arm i have seen my GP and he has done some fasting bloodtests i am also on lisinopril for high blood pressure
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013