Shaking hand and wet body after stopping long-term use of cough syrup. What is the problem?

one of my friend had consumed cough syrupy for 8 he stoped drinking all those..when he stoped drinking the whole body become wet daily at night when he goes to sleep .then soon that also stoped before while eating his hand is to shake..that also become normal.but now the problem is when he drink water are eat some thing from neck to bottom of stomach it get pain...i would like to know wht is the solution for thid...and wht is problem.....
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012