Shaking and orange spots on wrists, burning in brain. Temperature. Any ideas?

i can't stop shaking and orange spots are appearing up my wrists and i cant feel my hands. i've also felt off all week with a shark pain in my right ear and that side of my throat. i'm really cold but ive had a temperature the rest of the week where i've been sweating in rooms where i'm usually fine (i usually feel the cold a lot). my head started burning up tonight and felt like my brain was wired up to an electric socket or something. i was just contemplating whether or not to go to hospital because i felt so dizzy and strange.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013