Severe head ache, cramps and heavy bleeding. Taking Tylenol, still have cramps. Something wrong?

I had 5 days of consistent headaches (from morning to night) and cramps when I was supposed to be on my period, but I never bleed during that time. There is a possibility that I was/am pregnant (due to sexual activity while I was ovulating) so I took a pregnancy test 2 days after my period was supposed to start. Result was negative. Today (5 days late) my period has started very heavy and cramps are very strong to where tylenol 3 (which my dr. prescribed) did not stop the cramps. Can something be wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012