Scan during pregnancy showed baby with kidney disease, had taken Novelon for few months after marriage. Could that be the cause?

Hi Dr. .. I am Radhika.. I have an issue ... I have a son 2yrs old... after marriage i consumed Novelon Pills for few months... After Three years i got pregnant and in the 7th month of the pregnancy.. while scanning ... i came to know my baby had a kidney disease... his One kidney had no growth... What i feel is because of using the Novelon My baby has a problem with the kidney... Pls confirm what is the reason for fetal kidney disease... Regds Radhika 0000 India.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012