Pregnant. Uterus tightened, lower back pain. Baby diagnosed with renal agnesis. Should I be concern?

Hi! I m 35 weeks and 2 days and for the past 3 days my Braxton hicks(or what I believe they are bc they are irregular) have been quite intense. They used to only tighten up my uterus and was never painful until a couple days ago. Now when they happen it sends intense pain in my lower back and my hips. My baby was diagnosed with renal agenesis and so I have no amniotic fluid and am at risk for pre term labor. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012