Pregnancy ultrasound showing low amnio fluid level and cord around the neck of the fetus. How to increase the fluid level?

Yes mam. Am 28 weeks pregnant. Latest ultra sound scans reveals my amno fluid level is less also breath presence and the cord is around the neck of the fetus .. Am very much scared about this situation.. Would there be any method to increase the fluid level mam I mean through medication? What measures I have to be taken to increase the fluid level? Kindly advice in return.. Thanks Sreedevi
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012