Rubbed the tip of the penis along vagina, having low left abdominal pain, cramps since. Pregnant ?

i m a virgin . my boyfriend and i were engaged in sexual activities. well not to get all graphic, he didnt have a condom on and he rubbed the tip of the penis along my vagina . i know there is a such thing as pre-cum. now i m experiencing lower-left side abdominal pain (it could be gas), i havent pooped in 4 days, and occasional cramps. it s also around the time for my mentrual cycle. i could be overthinking it and probably experiencing pre- menstrual side effects. could i be pregnant? should i be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012