Round raised bump slightly pale, getting bigger, keep cutting while shaving. Is it skin cancer?

I have a very smooth practically perfectly round raised bump thats slightly pale red in color and the size of a pencil eraser on my leg, specifically my chin . I ve had it for a few years but thought nothing of it since I thought it was a scar from shaving. Now I ve started to wonder if it s something else. It seems like its gotten bigger over the past year, currently the size of a pencil eraser, but I can t say for sure. I haven t really paid it much attention till now, I keep cutting it while shaving. I have an appt with dermatologist in a month but I m starting to stress out that it may be skin cancer . Can you get a scar as I described from shaving?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012