BBC on forehead, swelling near eyes, nose, mild headache. Using curaderm. Botox treatment cause for swelling?

I have been applying Curaderm treatment to a BBC on the left side of my forehead close to my hairline for a week. This morning I developed swelling on the inside of my eyes and upper nose which came out of no where, along with a mild headache . This is not even close to the skin cancer sight but I thought there might be some correlation. I had Botox treatment between my brows 2 months ago and perhaps there is some relationship. Should I see a doctor or wait to see if the swelling goes down on it s own? If a doctor should be seen is this concern for my dermatologist or GP? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012