Having hard and painful bumps on face and cough. Losing weight, feels week. What's going on?

I had a bump on my face for months but never thought anything of it until my boyfriends dad said he had skin cancer and the earlier form look similar they thought it was a sweat gland but I ve lost 10 pounds within the past few weeks and I eat the same. I never have energy and I m always tired and have a hard time doing anything that requires strength. I have an awful caugh and every time I cough I almost puke I ve tanned for 4 years and I smoke and the bruised bump is under my skin and hard and its very painful. The bruise goes on and off. What is it
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012