Had stage 1 melanoma removed, noticeable colourless lumps on nose. Is melanoma repeating?

Hi, Just over three years ago my husband had a stage 1 melanoma removed from his lower arm . He was given the all clear. We have now noticed that he has a colourless lump on the side of his nose , at the top of the nostril , not very noticeable but you can feel that there is something there. It is about the size of a flat pencil top rubber. Could this be a return of the melanoma. We are so worried. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012