Red spots on leg with headache, sore throat and varying temperature. Negative tumbler test. Cause and treatment?

Hi my daughter (14) has got a pain behind her eyes, a headache , sore throat and a temp running hot and cold, that came on yesterday but today she has just discovered tiny red pussie spots on her leg (prob about 10 of them so far). She is not drowsy and she still has an appetite!! I ve done the tumbler test and all is fine. Could you tell me if its anything I need to worry about?? Just giving her ibuprofen and paracetamol at the moment
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013