Red, raised bumps on penis, lumpy, itchy. Taken steroids. No STD. Help

Hello I am 18 years old, I have been suffering from red, raised bumps on the gland of the penis as well as the foreskin . The bumps on the foreskin are somewhat lumpy, cyst-like and itchy. I ve taken steriods, monocycline, protopic , and steriod cream, results were good, then bad, then good, than just now back to square one. This isn t an STD . I ve been tested. I ve been having this condition for 6 months with little to no permanent satisfaction. Please Help
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012