Red, itchy rash on feet, legs, water blisters on body. Reason, how to get relief?

Hi I have suffered from prickly heat since I Was 16 however I am now 40 and recently returned from a week in spain on the 3rd morning I was covered in what looked like water blisters that all joined to gether and were incredibly itchy, the rash that appeared on my legs looked different like lots of dots with what I can only discribe as a swarm of red rash. It looked really sore but was just itchy and looked disgusting especially as my legs and feet also swelled this was the worst I VE HAD IT. i came back this being England! mean t it was quite cold from end of May to now and i ve been in the sun for 1 hour yesterday and its starting again, HELP! my GP just says don t go inthe sun but it s not that easy I have a 5 year old son who wants to play and got the seaside etc, PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012