Recurring high fever, shivering, body pain, bone pain, sore throat. Possibility of TB. Treatment?

I am sick from last 6 weeks. I have now every second week very high tempreature with shivering . It last few hours and then I feel very warm. My gp suggest that I have tb. I am not coughing and neither I had lost weight. I also eat well. The only thing is disturbing me is tempreature which brings body pain, soar throat and severe bones pain. Soon tempreature off I feel better but it come back again. I have been gone through so many test like sputum test, culture test, blood test and ct scan . So far no medication has been given just paracetamol . Ian fed up with uk NHs queue system. Now I have next appointment on 29 jan. can not wait that long please advice me something
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012