Protected sex, hand numbness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss. Worried about HTLV infection. Tests to check if I have contracted it?

Hi Doctor, I had a recent exposure and everything was protected. after 2 days of my exposure i have had neuro problems,numbness on hand a leg, prephrial neuropathy, pins and needles on body, abdominal pain , diarreah for more than 6 weeks, weak bladder,now constipation for 5 weeks, blurred vision , weight loss . fatigue, easy bruises,limb and lower leg muscle weak ness. pimples and spots on chest, face and leg, inner thigh,I am not worried about HIV. I am worried abou HTLV coz all my symptoms match to HTLV HAM TSP. But my test result at week 10, 69 days is negative. I am very worried i have cought HTLV. please help how can i rule this out. do i need to check for this further what is the window period for this.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012