Having unprotected sex. Chances of having leukaemia. Is it contagious disease?

Doctor my ex-girlfriend and I engaged in unprotected sex. That was over two year ago. I have been tested for everything including HTLV 1/2 which, and Herpes 1/2, everything has been negative. I found out her ex before me had leukemia. Since doctors have said leukemia can be caused by viruses and is a blood disorder, do I have a heightened risk of leukemia now, because her ex had leukemia?
Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 3 hours later
Leukemia is a hematological malignancy.
As the cause is not known usually virus infection is cotmplated.
But, this is not sexually transmitted
And that too from anr ex to her girl friend and to you is un imaginable
As you have tested for two most common virus infections and they are negative I don't think you have any prblem.
Still safe partner and protected sex is always good
Have a nice day
Prasad pvs