Pregnant strained a ligament in lower abdomen while doing yoga. Painful to stand and walk. Any treatment other than paracetamol?

Hi I m 25 weeks pregnant and strained a ligament in my lower right abdomen / groin / leg at pregnancy yoga 16 days ago. I ve been checked by my GP and I m now waiting for my physio appointment to come through and trying to take it easy but I ve been in a huge amount of pain since yesterday evening. it hurts really badly to walk and stand, and the only ease i get is if i recline on my left with a pillow between my legs. is there anything else I can be doing other than paracetamol to ease the pain? maybe ice or heat?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012