Pregnant, having anxiety, addicted to painkillers, valium. Weaning tips?

I m about 9 weeks pregnant and addicted to pain pills . I m trying to wean myself off but its a lot harder than I thought. I m also having the worst anxiety and I ve taken some valium for that. I know that I need to stop both drugs and I need some help getting off of them without going into withdrawal and causing a miscarriage. Are there any natural supplements recommended or any ideas as to what I can do to get off this crap asap?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012