Pregnant, felling lightheaded, sick with sore throat. Normal in this stage?

hi there, my name is sarah-jayne i am nearly 10 weeks pregnant, i have constantly been feeling weird, sick and light headed over the last 3 days this has become worse now i am feeling like i wanna passout, or i become very light headed...... in the last 2 days ive had a sore throut, and have been getting ichy eyes and throut and all in and around my mouth and in my ears and nose like im having a reaction from something but havent taken anything...... as well as this ive been sick a little which i can handle as normal in pregnancy its just everything else im finding hard to deal with please can u help me ..... x
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013