Pregnant. Prescribed with Calcium, Iron, Folic acid tablets. Post delivery side-effects of medication, is multivitamin tablet advisable?

My wife is pregnant about 24 weeks, Doctor advise to take calcium 500 mg morning and night. , iron capsule and folic acid tab morning and night. continuously until delivery. please suggest that taking continuous of iron tablet will cause any issue after delivery ? My wife didnt take proper food, can i advise to take multi vitamin tablet (becosules ) twice a week?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012