Hypothyroidism, sand like heads on forehead, shoulders. Taking Eltroxin, B12 injection, vitamin D medicine. Reason, treatment?

i am 49 years old male. recently I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism also my b12 and vitamin d levels also very low. I am taking eltroxin , injection for b12 for one week and sachets for vitamin d . now my levels are ok. My reason for your advice is for , I get these small sand like heads on my forehead ,shoulders and below shoulders. I rub it and it falls of, but leaves a black mark an keeps erupting continuously and has been their for 8 months know
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer