Muscle pain in leg, feeling feverish, low vitamin D level. Reason?

Hi, I am female at age of 30 and married. I do get extensive muscles pain only in my leg that too in one leg at a time. Mostly thigh. On top of this i feel feverish most of the time. My physician did test for thyroid , heamoglobin, vitamin d . Total vitamin d is less around 11ng/ml. He has given some tabets and advice for the same. I am using the same since last 10 days, but no relief as such and condition is same. I do take dolo or crocin at times but no help. Is vitamin d is the reason or should I take care of something else as well.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012