Pelvic ultrasound showing bulky uterus with cysts. Irregular menstruation. Should I be worried?

hi i am shweta and i want to know that doctors recomended my mother to do pelvic ultrasound because one or two times she got irreregular mansuration cycle. she is right now of 46 years and report showing that there is a bulky utereus in size anveterdutereus measure is 9.4*5.5*5.1 cms. cervix is also bulky. there are cysts of 4-5mm. what it means. is any problem. should we have to worry. what are the treatment is available is above case. yometrial and endometrial echoes are normal. there is no fluid collection uterine cavity .
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012