Pain in lower stomach upper abdomen that hurts while walking, bloated, took Levonelle. What is this ?

Hi. I took Levonelle yesterday. Today i have had pain in my lower stomach upper abdomen that also hurts when walking and putting pressure on my left leg when walking. I feel very bloated. I was prescribed the medication from a Pharmacy. I am concerned as the pain is uncomfortable to a small degree. If this is a usual side effect then i will monitor it however i can book to see the GP this week. As always i read forums and worry about concerns such as eptopic pregnancies. Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013