PCOS, low motility sperm problem, trying to conceive. Irregular cycles, mood swings, tender breasts. Chances of pregnancy ?

I m 35, a mother of 2 children. My new partner and I had been trying to conceive for some time back in 2008... after fertility testing we discovered that I had possible PCOS and my partner had low motility sperm . We stopped trying and in 2009 my partner came out as transsexual and started estrofem and spironolactone (spelling?) to induce feminization. We were both cigarette smokers years ago, though we both quit (I quit in 2009 while my partner quit in 2010). We had unprotected sex on New Year s Eve this year and I had a very short menstruation (only 1 day normal flow, second day was only spotting) on January 18th. I am not regular due to my PCOS but I have had tender breasts and unbelievable mood swings since my period stopped. I have been taking Blackmores Executive Stress Formula B complex tablets since October last year for optimal health and stress reduction. I have not had symptoms like this over the last few months and I ve never had breast tenderness straight after a period or lasting as long as it has now (over 4 weeks). My period has not come yet and I m wondering what my chances are of being pregnant. I realize it s not likely but I have heard of transsexuals becoming parents despite hormone treatments before.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013