Looking for endocrinologist willing to work with transsexual. Any doctors who offer online consultation with local blood work?

I have been searching for a endocrinologist in the Mississippi area that would be willing to work with a transsexual. I am a M2F transsexual. However I have been unable to find anyone in my general area. Because of this I have been looking at self-medicating. I know the dangers of this. Is there any doctors that offer online consultations with blood work being done locally?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer