Want to stimulate the secondary female characteristics in body. How?

Is it possible to use XXXXXXX 35 with androcur 50 mg to Feminize my body? I would like to stimulate the secondary female characterstics in my body ( stimulate breast and hips growth and decrease my body and facial hair). If no, what is the best HRT for starting male to Female transgendering? and what are the initial doses and maintenance doses?
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 2 hours later

Management of transsexuals is a complex condition, best managed by in-person examination and lab testing by an endocrinologist experienced in taking care of transsexuals. Online guidance in this delicate matter can be fraught with the risk of grave error.

In general, a psychiatrist needs to first give psychological clearance to start hormone therapy. Often, a one year trial of 'living in the desired opposite gender' is recommended before serious treatments are embarked upon.

For male to female transgender, estrogen and progesterone are prescribed along with spironolactone. Progesterone is not necessary but often helps to suppress the Leutinizing Hormone (LH) from the pituitary that stimulates the production of testosterone from the testicles.

Spironolactone is a diuretic ('water-pill') that also has anti-androgen properties. It reduces male secondary sexual characteristics such as hair growth.

The goal is to minimize the blood levels of testosterone, and optimize the levels of estrogen.

However, this requires finesse and expertise to avoid side effects, some of which can be potentially life threatening if the doses are not prescribed correctly.

For more information, you may wish to peruse this link :
Follow-up: Want to stimulate the secondary female characteristics in body. How? 16 hours later
Thank you for your answer i just need to ask you if taking XXXXXXX 35 once daily would be safe for me? Because i want to be on the minimal dose to feminize my body but not completely as female body and i don't care about my male sexual drive dysfunction or sperm counts and also i will not make a sexual reassignement surgery
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 8 hours later
XXXXXXX 35 apparently contains cyproterone and ethinyl estradiol. Both are useful in facilitating transgender male to female hormone treatment. However, I cannot say on online platform whether or not to start such complex medication, as it is unsafe if not used in the right doses. It also requires monitoring and right candidate selection to see if it can be safely used in a given individual. I hope you understand
Follow-up: Want to stimulate the secondary female characteristics in body. How? 11 hours later
I have no medical history of all the diseases stated in the leaflet under the contraindication title, plus i had a complete blood test and liver function test and all the conclusions are in normal range. Are there further lab tests i have to make before starting XXXXXXX 35? And if yes can you state them for me and send the lab reports to you?
Note that my dad had a prostate cancer at the age of 63.
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
I am sorry I can not give direct recommendations..

Detailed Answer:
...on brand names and dosing with respect to medications, especially high risk ones like the one you are referring to . This is consistent with the policies of this online health service. Best Regards
Follow-up: Want to stimulate the secondary female characteristics in body. How? 39 hours later
So it's better to use phyto estradiol like the ones inside the soya beans and soya milk than chemically prepared ones?
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 7 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Transgender management requires formal prescription based treatments