Is there a surgery to hide penis so that i appear to have a vagina?

General Surgeon
Question
I am a transgendered woman on HRT , that is going to have FFS next year around this time ! My question to you is , what is the surgery called that is done to hide the penis without removal , but will make it so I appear to have a vagina ?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 10 hours later

Medical and surgical procedures are available for transsexual and transgender people.

Hormone replacement therapy is given for trans women, which feminises fat distribution and breasts which you are already taking, hoping you must be getting the result.

Laser hair removal or electrolysis removes excess hair for trans women is also done when required or indicated.

Surgical procedures for trans women feminise the voice, skin, face, adam's XXXXXXX breasts, waist, buttocks and genitals. It is easy to make or create vagina known as vaginoplasty.

The term "sex reassignment therapy" is used for physical procedures required for transition.

Availability of these procedures depends on degree of gender dysphoria, presence or absence of tissue. Penilectomy if penis is excised .

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries

Wish you Good Health