PCOS, C-section, breastfeeding, have period like cramps and stabbing sensation behind scar, no bleeding. Any ideas?

Hello, I had a cesarean 9 months ago and i also have PCOS , Im fully breastfeeding . Ive had period cramps for two weeks not and also a stabbing sensation behind my scar, But no bleeding what so ever. ive taken pregnancy tests and im not pregnant, i just dont feel right inside, ive taken 1500 mg paracetamol and 512mg nurofen and i can still feel the pain. i know i should go see a doctor, any ideas in the meantime?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012