Oral sex, non penetrative sex, red spots on glans. Taking sporanox. Yeast infection or STD?

hi ... i had oral sex and non penetrative sex with a VIRGIN girl about 20 to 30 days agoo . few days after that i has red spots on my glans and they were little itchy .. i went to vernologist and he said its penile yeast infection .. he gave me sporanox 100 mg which i took for 5 6 days .. after which i started havin mild fever 99.1 to 99.6 ... i want to know wether it could be any other std or somethng serious ?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012