On starch free diet for bone related pain. Why i am getting the pain?

why does a hospital feed me the worst edible diet possible (except for boiled potatoes only),an overnight stay of 20hrs I am on a low starch diet with 7yrs experience with bone related pain, which woke me up during the night it was 50% as bad as gallstones years ago .The diet was gluten free comercial like products containg definitely potatoes probably also maize and other starches. for breakfast 3 slices of peach preserve,the only thing for me on the menu,theytopped up with cornflakes which tested black ( Iodine test)and a soy milk i prefered water.nopain fro op only diet.eric
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013