On shots for low vitamin B12 levels, still have extreme tiredness, enervation. Should I get shots more often than once?

Hi There, I was diagnoised with low vitamin b12 levels (deficiency) earlier this year. I was getting shots once a week, and now once a month. I ve still been feeling extremely tired and have no energy most days, which is killing me since I love to workout. I also have Hashimotos, and can t lose weight no matter what I try. The last blood work results I received from my doctor stated that my b12 levels were at 215, which still seems very low to me. Am I right? Should I be getting shots more often then once a month?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012