No periods after stopping Dianette. Negative pregnancy test. Have brown bleeding and stomach cramps. What should I do?

I stopped taking dianette 6th Feb (last pill ) and haven t yet had a period. I have since done 2 tests one on the 8th and one on the 26th Feb to test for pregnancy but both negative. My last period was 1st Jan. not experienced any typical preg symptoms but did notice very very light brown bleeding that came and went and have felt a bubbling/aching sedation in my stomach/ ovary area. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013