My grandson has hiccups with pain, contaminations. Diagnosed with celiac. Advise?

Yes. My grandson who recently was diagnosed with celiac and has had hiccups with pain for a month now. He Has missed school and is very distressed. It started with a contamination we suspect. He had three contaminations in a row close together. My daughter s so distressed because she has read everything and she has tried to keep him from exposure to wheat or grains and dairy too. But this has gone on so long now and her doctors is suggesting it is psychological. I don't question hat there may be a component but it doesn't seem like the root o tithe problem. Please help us!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013