Muscle cramps in legs, intense headache, dizziness on lying down. Do excessive walking. What is the cause?

about two months ago I started walking a mile at least four times a week still do. But the last three weeks I started getting musclle leg cramps bad headaches dizziness when I lay down flat. The dizziness I have really bad when I first wake up in the mornings, or when I turn my head a certain way. Not for sure whats going on. I am going to have a MRI done as soon as my insurance approves. If you can think of any thing please let me know. I was in a accident in 2000 so I have not did much exercise on disability , do to a low back and tail bone injury.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012