Lower backache, awful headaches after having baby. No relief with paracetamol. Possible reason?

Hi, Since having my baby who s 11 weeks old I ve had the same illness 3 times. I get really bad backache in my lower and middle back, a awful headache where I can t stand any noise, and go really hot and cold. I can t take anything very strong as I m breast feeding so I ve been taking paracetamol but it doesn t do anything to help the pain. I get it worse at night and in the mornings. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013