Lower abdominal and hip pain, constipation, hemorrhoids, diarrhea. History of IBS. Treatment?

Hi I m XXXXX, I started having a pain in my lower left abdomen, in between my hip bone & my uterus , I can feel the pain radiate into my back & my left hip & down my right leg just above my knee. Sometimes I would feel a slight ache go into my right hip too, then I started getting constipated & then it led to me having external hemoirrads. Then I started having diarrhea with stools in that & now I m not having bowel movements at all. I ve had problems with IBS for a several years. I m scared and worried.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012