Lost mucous plug, no foetal movements. gave soda. Having headache, dizziness, blurred vision. Doctor said everything normal. Opinion?

Yes thank you, my daughter is due 3/1 last sunday she lost her mucus plug, she was worried as this is her first and went to the hospital (by the way she is dialated to 2) they stated that the baby was not moving so they gave her a soda watched her for a bit then sent her home. Monday she began having a headache took tylenol with no relief, she began leaking some type of fluid Tuesday still having the headache and still leaking the fluid she was also a bit dizzy went to the GYN. She was put on the monitor given apple juice as again the baby was not moving then had her stomach shocked which made the baby kick. She was sent home telling her all was part of pregnancy (before juice baby heart rate 146 after 126). Today she still has the headache and was dizzy & unsteady again with blurred vision , was told all was normal. The baby is a boy and she is quite concerned this is not normal. Please let me know if there is anything to be concerned about. Thank you Sherry
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013