Is it normal to have complete lack of fetal movement after taking betnasol injection for cervix dilation?
User rating for this question
I have been noticing a complete lack of fetal movement this night after intake of betnasol injection this night 3ml ..i had one 3 ml early this morning and the fetus was active during day..i am 31 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes and take insulin everyday. I was advised betsanol after noticing cervix dilation and some brown discharge.should i rush to hospital now?
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 4 hours later
Brief Answer: get evaluated by a gynecologist and plan Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Yes, this absence of ftal movement is a hard finding and may be indicative of threat to fetus hence you should be in the hospital and get evaluated by a gynecologist as soon as possible. You must get cardiotocography of fetus, if this monitoring indicates then uour doctor will get focussed ultrasound of abdomen. The problem is not associated with the steroid injection but it is due to the back ground problem I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- High heel kick in balls
- Folic acid drug interactions
- Does neurobion injection increased fetal movement
- Frequent urination and painful balls
- Tips for getting pregnant
- Pregnant experiencing less fetal movement is it normal
- Abnormally high hcg levels
- T4 levels in pregnancy
- Recommended vitamin c intake
- Will uti make ur balls hurt
- My balls hurt when i lift things
- Balls are red hurts and scaly
- Fetal movement after betnesol injection
- Fetal movement after hot bath
- Fetal movement in cervix and vagina