Loss of hearing due to ear drums collapse. Pain in the neck, side of head fuzzy. Lumps in the armpit, groin. Opinion?

I lost my hearing about eight months ago, my doctor said that my ear drums have collapsed, and its a mess in there, but that is all I know, he continues to give me a spray for sinus problems but my nose is and always have been fine, how long will my loss of hearing go on for? will it come back to normal or will I have lost some when it does return. I am also getting pain in and down my neck, sharp pain, and the side of my head is fuzzy and does not feel awake if that makes sense. Under my arms in my arm pits its like cauliflower with lumps under the skin and in my groin I have lumps that are visually large. I am a woman of 46years but feel like I have undecended testicles!! any opinions??
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013