Hearing problem in 6 year old, passed hearing tests,chronic ear infections, Hearing loss?

My 6 year old is always complaining he can t hear. He blares the tv, ect. He has in the past, passed more than one hearing test (he s done the ones where they make the toys in the room make noise and he turns to them, ect) He has a very extensive history of chronic ear infections. He s had 5 sets of tubes , one in currently. He s also had tonsils and adenoids out(adenoids twice as they grew back.) He last year had a major ear infection that lasted several months, with ORSA, pseudamonas and several other bacteria . During this infection they went in for exploratory surgery in his ear, looking for Cholesteatoma , they ended up having to remove his tube as he had started reacted to it. Later had them replaced. He again has another ear infection and is on antibiotics.He constantly says, huh and what did you say? They mentioned auditory processing last year. I understand that as a possibility, yet the tv is getting louder and louder. I m just not sure. I myself has hearing loss in one ear and the tv is too loud even for me. I m not sure what else to do. Can there still be hearing loss and pass these hearing tests he s had. It s been maybe a year since his last hearing test. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012